Monday, January 26, 2009

young at heart.

If you knew me better, you would know that I really dislike kids. Especially those kids that throw temper tantrums, yell, shout, cry, and basically making a hell lot of noise that would invariably give me a headache.

I was even thinking along the lines of NOT having children after/if I get married.

(forgive me my future wife.)

Perhaps I'm growing old, or the idea of children is growing on me. Hmm. But I'm beginning to like children, well at least the more well behaved ones that respond to you. With their baby talk and scuttling around on their little legs, they are actually quite adorable.

I have been spending some time with my baby cousin during this festive period. She's so lovable. She doesn't cry when she fell over accidentally, she'd only run up to her father and show him where she hit herself, and the father only needs to acknowledge her complaint and she'd just scuttle happily away.

Here's a photo of her being amazed by a camera hand phone and she identifies people through the phone.


Maybe it is true that fathers favour daughters more, and mothers sons; I rather have a daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment