Monday, January 19, 2009

trust.

Many things happened at the start of 2009, both interesting and intriguing. Maybe this is a sign of things to come, with uni starting in August. After ORD-ing in november, I'm spending alot more time with my best frens and its a very nice feeling to be hanging out on a regular basis again.

After seeing all the politics in army and backstabbing and gossiping to boot, its very comforting to be with those that you are put your complete trust in. Some may say that its stupid to put your complete trust in someone, but I say that you have never lived if you did not put your trust, your life in the hands of your friend(s). I feel that there is no point if you live your life with such hypocrisy. Yes, I believe in the good of people, in my friends.

But then again, you should know who are the ones that you can trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment