Sunday, January 4, 2009

briefs.

I was re-reading my blog entries. As much as I like reading the newspapers and novels, I found that my longer entries were a tad too long to hold even my own interest. (kinda sad don't ya think -_- i'm too lor sor even for myself.)

So, from now onwards, I will conduct everything in briefs, not the sexy Calvin Klein ones that you need a large member to accentuate your bulge, but in short paragraphs/posts to hold my own interest when I'm reading.

I was at ceo's 21th bdae chalet, and he said something interesting to me. He was saying something about "those people who have moved on, who prefers their jc friends to secondary sch friends". This got me thinking, as I believe it is during secondary school in which your character, mentality and social behaviour develops and it is there where you make your closest friends and cliques. When we all are split up in jc, maybe people could have a facade on? In jc where people may want to start anew? But then again, in secondary sch, I was with a bunch of very jiao, love-to-talk-rubbish, love-to-laugh, gang of peeps that still rocks my socks, so they're very much closer than my jc friends.

*scandalous* even though I was just being a friend, and being there for you when you needed someone, I never talked bad about you even after all the things that shouldn't have happened, happened. You just showed your disillusioned, petty character when you mouthed off to others about me.

ha.

1 comment:

  1. hey alex!

    YES. more pictures. but words are great too. i like to read what you write. just remember, paragraphs are your friend. :DDD

    ReplyDelete