Saturday, January 24, 2009

our PRINCEss of Tennis.

Tennis. Are we that obsessed with that particular sport? Maybe you don't perspire too much? That we can laugh (at wilander) together? But I believe the prime reason why we (apart from wilander, again.) like to get together and play tennis is the post-tennis slacking/jiao-weing session is sorely missed during our stint in NS.

We went to play tennis again at the birdcage, with this time zw bringing his girl along, finally. It had been an on-going joke that us as zw's best frens knew his colleague more than May herself. I remember myself only uttering ONE sentence to her when zw was in hospital, for the whole 2years plus they have been dating. But as it turns out, May seems like a pretty cool girl and she can understand our weird sense of humour. (As I would expect out of the 2yrs of training with zw, heh.)

Welcome new Slacker!



Somehow I feel that us as a group, has become even closer and more tightly knitted than before. And I feel that it has been this new Slacker that contributed quite a fair bit.


We drove around in zw's ride and after prata we ended up (somehow) at Sembawang Beach and we talked about the Sands of Time, about our past experiences and general rubbish. Mysteriously enough, I had quite a bit of the Sands from sembawang beach in my shoes after we went to play the swings.

I had the pleasure of sending our new Slacker back home.

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment