Wednesday, January 21, 2009

cynicism bites back.

I always liked to be cynical in my thoughts, like thinking that there's always a dark side to a person, always thinking that there are always vested interests behind certain actions a person takes. I realised sth, that all of these hardens my heart up, replacing the innocence, and the belief in actual good.

Sure, you need to harden your heart while out conquering the world. But I need not have extended it to those around me. I remember what yn said of me yrs ago, and I realised I'm not that person anymore. It took just one fateful line to hit me that I was behaving like a jerk. Without giving a fair chance at all.

To you, I apologise, even though there's no way you will ever know, but I still need to do this.

Sorry baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment