Monday, December 15, 2008

strained eyes.

With much difficulty, I have finally managed to put a shoutbox up. My eyes are dying due to the strain of looking through the html codes and all. God help me.

Anyway, I don't really see the importance of a diary to me, the last time my secondary school chinese teacher tried to get us to keep a journal, I treated it like homework and the supposed desired effect described to us by our teacher, i.e. we're supposed to think back and see how long a journey we have gone through for the past year, didn't come out so well for me. Instead, I laughed at the amount of rubbish that I put in the journal in a mad bid to finish my homework. And I seriously wondered how my teacher can read through that crap and still make comments. What commitment and dedication as a teacher.

Maybe, next time, if i don't forget about this blog, maybe I can see how long a journey I have been through, or maybe just laugh at the random crap that I occassionally may post.

Right now, trying to limit my expenses. I need a job. and fast. Hopefully I'll be driving to uni in august. *crosses fingers* HA. And for certain guys, I really don't get their thinking. What they think about are namely, Girls, Girls, and more Girls. Its like they can just pangseh their frens when they are able to get a date with a girl or keep their friends as second priority as they try to negiotiate a date with a girl, and if they fail, their friends are like the fail-safe as they try to keep a "im-so-cool-im-always-hot-in-demand-always-have-something-on" profile. Like what is it with girls that you have to act so desperate? sheesh. For me, i'm cool with making more friends, but if you ask me, there's nothing i like more than to just chill out with my friends, regardless of sex. Maybe i'm getting old..but the dating game, takes up too much of my energy already.

I'd like to date the sexy and appealing Ms Cash ($$$) though.


No comments:

Post a Comment