Thursday, December 18, 2008

back from the dead.

So I went to see the doctor again, complaining of super stomach cramps. As it turns out, I caught a viral infection, causing me to have BOTH food poisoning and indigestion. Just imagine, one is trying to come out of my body, the other is staying in my body - titanic battle. Like Man Utd vs Chelsea, Spiderman vs Venom, Werewolves vs Vampires (i wonder what in their history causes them to keep fighting the other..)

I had so much wind in my tummy last night I gained some enlightenment through the pain. I had the indigestion equivalent of stomach cramps and I finally understood why girls are so cranky during that time of the month, imagine having going through that pain once every month, I wouldn't be able to take it smiling. So girls, yes I understand your pain, and I sympathise, and I'm glad I'm not in your shoes.

I think I'll take it as a good thing that I'm starting to fantasize over deliciously oily food like the McSpicy, having survived the past two days only on bread and water, but I will resist, for I have to get totally well first for my cruise.

Its T-20hrs before I board the cruise and I haven't packed anything. Hmm.

Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment