Saturday, April 4, 2009

feeling the heat.

I feel so relieved now that I have completed and sent in all my scholarship applications. As usual I procrastinated over the application and left it to the last minute such that I kinda neglected someone over the last two weeks of march.

I was under the intense time pressure as I struggled to produce quality work that was, and still is, evading me for the last two years of my life. Now I'm just crossing my fingers that I'll get that interview.

Speaking of the heat, I cannot believe how warm the office is becoming recently. With the remote control in safely in the aunties' clutches, the office temperature is set at around "Alex starts to perspire" degrees Celsius.

They are perpetually afraid of the cold that they actually drape scarves or wear jackets for the whole day. At first, I thought it was only me, but it turns out, both zw and jinggy were feeling very warm too.

I wish I could unleash a Boggart in the office and low, and behold, it would turn into freezing weather, causing panic to the masses. Unless the Boggart attacks me, and turn into paradise for the aunties, the Sahara Desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment