Monday, July 12, 2010

taiwan trip!

Since I'm waiting for facebook to upload my photos of chess camp, I thought I'd do a quick update.

Chess camp 2010! I had such an awesome time for CheSS camp 2009 that I had to return as an OGL to let the freshies have the same level of fun that I had. It was really disappointing for me, as I lost my voice on the second day already, and I couldn't really make the whole OG as high as I can. But I really had fun all over again with the freshies! I really hope that they can become as bonded as I am with my dearest Kublai.

Recovery time after CheSS camp was really short, just 3 days before I flew off to Taiwan with my Kubs! I loved the whole trip spent with them! Loads of htht sessions, gorging out on food, shopping. It was such an awesome experience to be able to go on a holiday with a bunch of good friends! Hopefully we would be able to go on another trip like this again!

Taiwan was quite warm though, just couldnt stop perspiring when out in the sun. However, the awesomely delicious food kinda makes it up for the hot weather.

I'm swearing off bubble tea for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment