Saturday, June 19, 2010

keeping busy.

I realised it has been over a month since my last post, when the exams are over. But it doesnt feel like a month because it has passed by so quickly! @.@

I had an awesome time at Korea with my sister, buying loads of nice clothes and getting facial products! The weather was extremely good, around 20degs or less. Sigh, I really miss that place with all the spicy food and nice shopping ): but not to fear, I will be back!

After my Korea trip I had the Engin Camp dry run, got to know loads of fun loving people and I am finally back from the real Engin Camp!

I love my cute freshies, including the guys who LOVE to go to the toilet for damn long TOGETHER, so I'm always missing one bunch of people randomly. It has been an awesome experience being an OGL and having fun together in the camp. Of course I was more tired out and stressed than the freshies, but I guess it was worth it for the freshies to have the best possible time ever.

My House nearly won a clean sweep of all the awards! I got the best OG (awesomeness!) and the best Freshie in my OG! Not mentioning that my househead got the award for best house head, the house winning the pageant, just missing out on getting best house =/

FUN! and you (:

Let's hope I havent forgotten how to study come August ):

No comments:

Post a Comment