Wednesday, December 9, 2009

the end of another year.

The semester passed by scarily fast, just 7 more sems to go. Freedom is lovely, but there is this nagging doubt that I have not really done myself justice in my studies.

Finally getting a nice break after a hectic semester, as well as a nice draught of ice cold beer.

Met up with jess today and we passed by many shops that sold kids stuff that were very expensive. Parents are willing to spend so much on kids stuff like clothing for their toddlers; yet the toddlers probably wont even remember that they had such nice clothes. I would rather save that amount of money in a bank ( to reduce my opportunity cost of holding money. WHAT. don judge me.) and spend on my kids when they have grown up and learnt to appreciate such things.

I feel that my biological clock has been screwed up again, sleeping later and later.

No comments:

Post a Comment