Thursday, December 24, 2009

christmas cheer.

Darn I'm laughing like a madman now. If you are feeling bored, please go visit this website that allows you to talk to random strangers on the net. (http://omegle.com/)

I'm pretty sure there would be plenty of guys on this website, so I decided to talk nonsense to some of them, here are some examples.

Stranger: hi
You: ello
Stranger: 20 m
You: doink
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
(he immediately decided not to talk to me! how sad is that?)

But here is the most epic, from zw, which made me laugh so loudly that my dad thought I was having a fit.

[Slacker Inc.] =[ Z ħ о ή ğ ш є Ґ ]= 21-07 says:
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hey
You: doink
Stranger: boink
You: zoink
Stranger: toink
You: poink
Stranger: loink
You: coink
Stranger: moink
You: noink
Stranger: foink
You: woink
Stranger: soink
You: qoink
Stranger: voink
You: roink
Stranger: oink

Wahahahaha! Nice ending to a lousy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment