Sunday, January 2, 2011

happy new year!

Wow, a new year that promises new beginnings and hope. Hah. Cheesy lines aside, I guess time is really passing too fast for my liking, my results were kinda average, it could have been a lot worse but oh well.

I spent this whole hols really slacking around, watching movies and basically nua-ing, something that I really missed during the study week when I was perpetually stressed. Well, I have decided to study more and revise more during this coming term. Sigh.

Small review of the year? Hmm, I loved the orientation camps, all the lovely memories, but after that, not so lovely. But no matter, by the end of each year we would have all gotten a lil smarter.

But this is no way to start the new year, I shall embrace this new year with open arms and more cheesy lines (woohoo!).

No comments:

Post a Comment