Monday, July 27, 2009

its only the beginning.

I'm finally back from my Malaysia trip to watch Manchester United in action. Nevertheless, I learnt a many new things about the transport system of Malaysia that sorta sums up the situation of the country entirely. But heck it, it was most probably a once in a lifetime event to watch some of the biggest names in the world playing in real life, and not behind a television screen.

Having only one day to rest, I immediately packed my stuff (again) to attend my chem engin orientation camp. Having learnt from experience with camps, I tried my best to get as much sleep as possible, but at the expense of being chagrined by OG pals. Screw it, I thought, and at least for me, I avoided walking around like a zombie like the rest of the OG.

Now I have to settle my uni matriculation and buy a laptop.

Seriously neglecting my darling girlfren.

I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment