Sunday, March 8, 2009

being happy with who you are.

Lets face it, everyone has their own issues. I have been doing my usual mental monologue with myself about this issue about issues.

I read somewhere this quote somewhere before that I found to be quite true. "Most guys have more issues/personal problems than they look". It set me thinking about myself, about how I appear to the people around me, about the kind of impression I make to them.

It also set me thinking about some of the guys that I know more personally, and I find it to be quite true too. I'm not a MCP but I feel that guys have that ability to shut out such stuff completely at times so that they can continue with their lives and daily interactions with people.

During work, I usually whip out my iPod so that I wont fall asleep. The best songs that accompany me, as it has been for over 5years, are the songs from X Japan, with X on Piano in particular. I've always been letting people listen to songs from X, trying to get them hooked onto X. Now I bring you their latest song, IV.



In loving memory of Hide.

I just love Yoshiki on his trademark transparent piano. Beautiful.

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment